You Don't need to Speed.
Sunday, and tomorrow is Monday. Time is fooling me. Everything just happened so quickly that I'm feeling that I've not done enough for the weekend either to spend time with my friends or my family or even my reading up for the modules that are causing me to have weekdays blues. School wasn't as expected to be this shitty, I've deem to enjoy school for some reasons that I can't even explain.
I'm think I'm in a stage, whereby growing up can be so excruciating. Such that you are self torturing yourself with the need of social circle which I don't really own a huge one and it's pathetic and I feel that way. You are finding acceptance somewhere and you seriously crave for it. I don't deny that I'm jealous of those who have a huge circle of friends.I don't even know why and what I'm trying to write here, I'm confused and lost. One more thing, I think I'm such a follow-the-law person. Am I? Shitty, why am I feeling so inconfident.
Anyway need to get some shopping done, for my dearest sis whose birthday is this coming Saturday. Hopefully I'll get the rest to meet up and spend some quality time with each other since it's been ages the entire of us group together and have a fine chat.
Loved and take care.
I'm think I'm in a stage, whereby growing up can be so excruciating. Such that you are self torturing yourself with the need of social circle which I don't really own a huge one and it's pathetic and I feel that way. You are finding acceptance somewhere and you seriously crave for it. I don't deny that I'm jealous of those who have a huge circle of friends.I don't even know why and what I'm trying to write here, I'm confused and lost. One more thing, I think I'm such a follow-the-law person. Am I? Shitty, why am I feeling so inconfident.
Anyway need to get some shopping done, for my dearest sis whose birthday is this coming Saturday. Hopefully I'll get the rest to meet up and spend some quality time with each other since it's been ages the entire of us group together and have a fine chat.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home